History

2014 Changing the Institute name into NEW CHEMICAL SYNTHESES INSTITUTE
2010 Incorporation into Fertilizers Research Institute and becoming  independent division named Fertilizers Research Institute Inorganic Chemistry Division ”IChN” in Gliwic
1966 Inclusion of Research Laboratory of Poznan Plant Phosphate Fertilizers in Lubon, which in the future became Experimental Department "Sulfochem"
1951 Renaming the Division to Institute of Inorganic Chemistry “IChN”
1948 Foundation of Industrial Chemistry Research Institute in Gliwice